We consider customers as partners in our activity, therefore, together with technical expertise, communication is the key of a successful collaboration.
As a software consulting company, we are able to improve the structure and efficiency of an organization's IT systems and advise our clients how to use information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems.
As a nearshore/offshore software development outsourcing partner for international companies we are designing, documenting, developing, testing and supporting business software. We are capable of handling business processes development and support for business applications, for both standard and customized software.
- Java Technologies: Java SE, Java EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Server Faces, Struts / Struts2, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RS, RMI, RCP, EJB3, Spring Framework, AWT/Swing, SWT, JFace, JavaFX, Ant, Maven, Log4j, Velocity, Freemarker
- Web Technologies: HTML 5, CSS 3, Skeleton, Bootstrap
- Mobile Applications: Android, PhoneGap, Sencha Touch
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, HSQL
- Tools: Eclipse, Netbeans, JCreator, Notepad++, Oracle SQL Developer, MySQL Workbench
- Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish, Websphere
- Others: UML, XML, XSLT
- Waterfall Model
- V Model
- Agile Methodologies
As a Java training provider, we have a unique training program where individuals are prepared to become Java / JEE Software Developers. The trainees go through a rigorous selection and attend several months of focused training from well chosen topics, which studied in the right order and intensity can transform passionate trainees in well prepared Junior Java Developers. Besides Software Development Life Cycle, Object Oriented Programming, Database Management System and Java technology topics, trainees are involved in projects development, individually and grouped in teams. The work environment and approach are similar with the ones used by senior software developers in official projects in order to facilitate a smoother integration of the candidates at the end of the training program.